Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Five 2012-13 Score Pack Breaks

I bought (and reviewed) two boxes of Panini's 2012-13 Score two months ago, and was relatively satisfied, as I usually am with this low-end product.

Today, I walked past a dollar store and was curious to see if they still sold packs of last year's product, or if they'd ''upgraded'' to the current season's... and they had, so I bought 5 packs.

Here's the breakdown:

Regular cards: 22

'Gold' parallel: 5, including two members of the Columbus Blue Jackets in almost identical positions:

Hot Rookies: 2 I already had, ''big name'' Chris Kreider, and one Hab - Gabriel Dumont.

The Franchise Retro: 1 - Ed Giacomin.

First Goal: 1, Brayden Schenn

Team Score: 1

Season Highlight: 3

Montréal Canadiens (my home team): 2, including 1 rookie (Dumont)

Not so bad, all in all, a few Edmonton Oilers, alternate uniforms, good players.

No comments:

Post a Comment