Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jarome Iginla Jersey Card


Here's a special Jarome Iginla jersey card - you'll notice the patch is blue; it's because it's from his 2003 All Star Game jersey (despite the picture on the card depicting him in his white Calgary Flames uniform).

Iginla might be the player I have the most jersey cards of - I mentioned one here and yet another one here, and I'm far from done. There have been so many trade rumours involving him this summer that I'm keeping my options open when it comes to making posts about him.

This card (#FF-JI) is from Upper Deck's 2003-04 Upper Deck series (there wasn't a Series 2 that year, hence this being a generic set, not a Series 1), the Franchise Fabrics sub-set. Ironic that the jersey isn't from said franchise, eh? I've seen this card sell over $50 because of the (rare) nature of the jersey used.

No comments:

Post a Comment